|Services||Main Category||This Category|
- Services also available in Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Land communities of Amata and Mimili
Roxane Adams or Sarah Decrea
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri 9am - 5pm; out of hours by appointment
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families with children aged 0-12 years who live in the Northern area of Adelaide
Disability access, however if in a wheelchair, please use side door and if you need assistance with the door, please call to say you have arrived.
- Enhancing and improving parenting skills, supporting positive parenting and family functioning and building strong community networks through:
- Yarning to think through problems that get in the way of good parenting, and coming up with strategies to help with those problems. We work in the office, in your home and in the community.
- Case management and referral
- Wellbeing and parenting groups
- Linking people with peers and other social supports