|Services||Main Category||This Category|
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
For hire of premises and some activities
Creche facilities are provided for participants in most activities, bookings required
- Adult community education - including cooking, literacy program, English conversation group, interest groups, computer and internet classes, advanced computing, digital photography, desktop publishing, computing for Nungas
- Arts and crafts - including leadlighting, knitting, needlecraft, quilting
- Meeting/activity space
- Office facilities - computer, internet, scanner
- Recreation for young people - junior disco, access disco for people with disabilities
- Recreation - over 50s fitness, tae kwondo, walking group
- Tax Help - July to October
- Volunteer program
Pooraka Memorial Hall Capacity: 200-
ideal for weddings! Large Kitchen with oven/stove, microwave and fridge/freezer. Air- conditioned, heaters for winter use. Parking available. Piano and small stage, tables and chairs. PFCC
For any occasion -
parties, weddings, meetings.
Seating capacity is 120. Approx. size is 12 x 10 metres. Spacious kitchen for catering with stove, microwave, hot water urn, refrigerator with access to hall.
Car parking and outside garden area. BBQ and sound system also available for hire.